29 April, 2009

Pre-teens and a camera

Seems that one young lady that I know and love, got a hold of my camera while we were at her house week before last. This is what she took.

Aric laying on the couch beside Becca.
Jadon playing with his coat.

Thomas making a funny face.

Caught red handed!!!

Ahh the photographer.

Matthew making a really silly face.
Noah and a pretzel that looks a little like Matthew.

I think that there might have been one more photo but really how many do we need of little boys sticking their tongues out at us?

Now this last one I think that I actually took, before I ran off to put Caleb to bed. They were all enjoying the caramel corn that Mary had made earlier in the day. I didn't get any, cause they ate it all.






I am thinking that maybe I should get Becca a camera for her birthday, I do believe that she might really enjoy one.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she said, "orange please" hahahaha

Trixi said...

The kids look great and so sweet. I also love the pictures of your place below.

sarah said...

Your children look as if they are having a good time.

Just found your blog and hope to visit again!

I love to see children enjoying their siblings and loving to be with each other1

God bless you!

Lisa said...

Hope you and your are doing well, and are just very busy. (Missing your updates!)