08 April, 2009

Electronic Snap Kits

Today on the way into town to get yet another load of stuff from the storage stall, I noticed a 30% off all toys at our Radio Shack, so I stopped.

Well they had the Electronic snap kits the big kit 750 experiments with the computer interface.

I looked it over for a moment trying to remember how much it was from Rainbow Resource and said I'll take it. The boys have been having a blast with the little set that we have, that Richard had found in someones recycling back in FL-it was amazing the things that people throw away. Anyway since we got that one free, I didn't have a problem spending money for this one.

When I walked outside to the van, the boys were like wow what did you get? As I passed it in to Thomas he was like HEY THIS IS THE BIG ONE!!!!!!! The smile on his face was great. I even took a picture of him holding the box. I just need to email it to myself then I can post it. Or find where I've hidden my camera.

No comments: