09 April, 2009

Falling asleep on the couch

We have a very well used couch, it has a sleeper in it, but the cushions are pretty much flat. At the same time for the last 4 nights I have fallen asleep on the couch, only to wake up really late/early depending on which way you look at it.

I get up go to my bed and stretch out normally I can go back to sleep, not today. I have Veggie Tales songs running through my head, and I just laid there singing.

So I finally got up and made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, brushed out my hair, jumped in the shower. Talked to Jadon as he had woken up to go potty. Got a glass of water and now I sit here waiting for the day to begin. Listening to my neighbors rooster crow, wishing that I still had my own.

Oh and Jadon is now sleeping on the couch beside me.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Just found your blog, and wanted to say hello!

Your family is so sweet!

God bless you, :-)

Unknown said...

Catching up on my reading of your blog, Debi . . .and this post is so beautiful.

Those early morning moments are so sweet . . .