08 April, 2009

Planet Earth DVD's

I have seen this series for a while now, but it has always been all the episodes together with about a 80.00 price tag. But the other day I saw them at Walmart for 10.00 each. I know you're going to still spend that same amount, but it is just easier to budget 10.00 at a time.

Anyway last week we I picked one that looked good and this is what we use for our end of day wind down time. Believe it or not but listening to David Attenborough talk and watching the wonderful nature films just settles down my boys that they are able to calmly go to bed and they have been sleeping better too.

We picked up the a second DVD yesterday, there are 11 total episodes looks like most have 3 per, the last one only having 2. Each is a full hour long, with a diary entry at the end. Tells us things about how things were done while filming.

This is a great set and I do plan on getting them all again when we get a Blue-Ray player for Christmas.

No comments: