12 October, 2008

Running around outside

The boys are all running around outside, it is twilight and they could careless. Last night they were all there past dark, running in circles around the tent that is set up in the front yard.

We have been so blessed with the current weather, today it did look as though it might rain, but it never did. The clouds would cover the sun, and then the sun would burst through again to say hello, on and off all day.

I would have taken pictures of them playing outside but I still can't find the camera. I am so sad about that. There was something like 90 pictures on it and I hadn't copied them to the computer.
I am still praying that we will be able to find it though. I am going to call Walmart and see if perhaps someone might have turned it in. PRAISE THE LORD they have it!!!!!!!!! I will be going there to get it tomorrow. God is so good.

I think that I am going to work on my Nephew's blanket. I am crocheting it and I have two more scans of yarn left. Then I am going to start a blanket for Rachel, and a quilt for Caleb. Once I am done with those we are going to work on quilts for all of the older boys, but they are going to be the ones cutting their squares and sew the pieces together. Then I will probably do the actually quilting, they will get to try some I am sure.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I found you! I love you and hope to see you soon. Your bestest friend, Mary