14 October, 2008

I've really become spoiled with my laptop.

Yesterday my laptop was knocked off the end couch(I had it opened because I was listening to some music-which is why I need an iPod) and I guess it messed up the power cord. I am praying that is all it is. I quickly searched over on EBay and found two new ones, DH's had died a few weeks ago and well honestly it wasn't placed high on the fix list. Praying that it arrives quickly. Add to the fact that my battery is dead, I bought a new one but something is wrong with it too, so I am sending it back to get it replaced. I am having to use this one and it has been a long time.

Everything about this computer is strange, the keys, the noises it makes, the screen is probably the biggest thing that is bothering me. It is a 17", but it is older and a box. I should look into getting a flat panel then that would make it better.

I am also looking at working our way over to a Macmini in the next few months. I really like the looks of the Mac's and so I am going to start there, well really DH is going to be getting an iPhone this weekend while he's home. I can't wait because I want to play with it before he leaves on Mon, I will probably be getting one also, but I still have a few months before I can make an upgrade.

So our new computer shopping list is looking like this, iPhone, Macmini, iPod Classic, then perhaps a Macbook, I would love to get the Macbook Pro, but we will have to see, if I can get DH to go Apple I know that he would get the Macbook Pro, just because he does a lot more than I do, but ya know maybe if I had a computer that was easier to use the maybe I would use it a lot more than just blogging, reading my different forums, and getting activities for our school.

Off to get the children feed, so that we can start school and I have some dresses that I am making for some ladies.

Have a wonderful day.

No comments: