10 January, 2009

The things we do for our parents.


Here we are, the whole family together.
I really do have a husband! LOL!!!

Just in case anyone was wondering. The shirts for all of my guys-including the big one, and Rachel's dress were from my Mom.

She gave all the guys, and grandchildren(she currently has 12) shirts for Christmas, but left all of the girls out?

What was that all about Mom? I need to ask her.

Oh well there were several cameras being used at once so that is why it looks like we are all looking off in different directions, cause we were.

From top Me, Rachel, Richard
Front Thomas, Caleb, Aric, Jadon, Noah, and Matthew.

My beautiful family. I am going to try and get an indoor shot once Richard gets back in a few weeks. I would love to get some taken at Walmart but anything will do for now.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

As Simply As We Can said...

I just found your blog last night from a link on Deanna's. I live about 35 minutes south of Florence. Small world.

Trixi said...

Oh, Debi, you have a beautiful family.

Unknown said...

Oh, priceless, precious photos!! Your Mom had the right idea! :D

You've a beautiful family, Debi! :)

Tiph said...

Aww... everyone is so big, and cute & beautiful/handsome!! I love that picture! Very adorable! Give everyone hugs from me!! Love you all!!

Unknown said...

Cute :o)
Jadon looks a bit stressed there...and Little Bit seems less than interested by it all (Richard, too, come to think of it!)...too many folks wanting pictures I imagine :o)LOL

You are far more color-coordinated than I'll ever be :o) Do I recognize that poor skirt????

They are adorable...that really is a good picture. I need to do that. David was like 9 months old in our last one...he's 4 now...Emily wasn't even here.

Deanna