18 December, 2008

Finally ordered the book Nourishing Traditions

I've heard really good things about it for a few years now, but just didn't think it was something that I wanted yet.

Well last night I was reading over on Katie's blog about making baby formula. Well don't ask me why but that was it.

So over to Amazon to see what I might be able to find used. I love books, used books can be a really interesting thing. Because sometimes you can get notes that other people put in them. So I found one that sounded good, I ordered it and should get it by Friday.

That was until a few minutes ago, I got an email saying that their ad was incorrect and they were going to order be a brand new, their cost and have it shipped to me.

I am happy and a little sad as I was looking forward to possibly seeing someone else's notes in this book.

Oh well, I hope that I enjoy it as much as I think I will.

No comments: