18 February, 2009

New possible storage shed

There is a guy over in MS that has shipping containers for sale. These boxes are 8 ft by 8.5 ft and 40 ft long. I think that I could put everything in the house in that and be happy. The price isn't to bad 2300.00 including delivery.
We currently have a garage stall in town because our house is just way to small and my love of books is way to big. I keep saying that if I took all of our homeschooling stuff and my sewing stuff out we might have more room.
Now all we need to do is figure out where we are going to put the thing and then probably paint it once it gets here they are very orange and say Hyundai, yep that blends so well with my quiet country side.
What will we do should we move though is the really big question, I wonder if the guy selling them will move them for you? I guess I will have to ask.
But then there is also the fact that Deanna mentioned this to Dewey and he might have a contact that I can get something bigger for less. Need to pray about it either way, which would be the wisest use of our funds.
Of course if we just got rid of everything I wouldn't need the storage shed. To much stuff in my life, I really need to just simplify. It was so easy to get the stuff, but so ridiculously hard to let stuff go. I just don't understand why.
And the bigger point here is I came into this world with nothing, I shall leave it with nothing, but if I don't do something soon, my children are going to have a huge mess to sort through someday. Which is not something that I want them to do.
So what would you do?

No comments: