13 February, 2009

Archery

This is something that all of my boys are very interested in.

So tomorrow we are going to our first 4-H Archery meeting.

I am praying that they will all listen and learn a lot.

The instructor has a catalog that I can order bows and arrows from, which is good.

I was looking at getting two compound bows that were very expensive. This should be a cheaper way to go and then I will be able to get more equipment for our own practice times at home.

I just feel that with so many sons that I have a better chance of them learning how to hunt this way than with a gun. They will learn to hunt with guns later, but for now this is a start.

I found out about this because I had stopped in at my county extension office, and asked about the homeschooling group-sadly they are meeting up towards Decatur which is too far for us. But then she mentioned Archery so it ended up good.

No comments: