26 March, 2007

Our weekend

This weekend we took two piggies over to our friends in MS, fellow homesteadblogger's. She got her pigs all set up and then the children all played, wore themselves out played together. The adults just had a wonderful visit. We got home a little late and then Richard and Thomas got a few animals chores done. Me, I got Caleb into bed and went there myself.

On Sunday we worked in the garden some, also worked on getting the goats some shade. We have put the piggies in the barn and they seem to like it there, as it is very shady and cool. I put pictures up on the Piggy post.

We all enjoyed the weekend because it means time with Daddy, and that is special. DH has been here almost two month and the boys are so glad, so am I. But sometimes it is still very hard with him having to stay in the city during the week, and only being home on Sat & Sun. We have so much to do on the homestead, and so little time. But we are doing our best, and thankful to the Lord for the job that Richard has.

Blessings,
Debi

1 comment:

Mrs. S said...

I'm so sorry it took so long to reply to your question. I got the middle picture on my homestead blogger blog from allposters.com. I'm not entirely sure what the name of it was, but I think I searched kitchen or homestead or something like that. Hope that helps. Sorry!