20 March, 2007

On blogs today

Today on my homestead blogger I was called a cave dweller, because I found offense at someone else's blog. (An annonomous poster commented on the fact that they knew Christians that swore and were still good people. Umm not in my circle of friends in real life or on line.) They were swearing using the * to block out certain letters but it was still there. But not only that they were I felt attacking me. I have tried to comment, even communicate with this person, but she deletes my comments and just ignores me. But states on her blog they I go about talking behind her back. How high school.
Anyway I am still saddened and confused by all that is going on over there. I want to leave, but not close my blog. I like it there because most people talk about homesteading, self sufficient living and things of that nature. There is also the common talk of God, homeschooling, and things of interest that each of us may find during our day.
I am sure that to some degree I will be able to find that where ever I blog. But it is frustrating that this person has stated one thing but for the last year has slowly done a 180 on what or whom she is and all that she stands for. Lies all of it was lies. I am still not sure that we are to the truth.
Not sure that it is worth it to try and find like minded people on line.
How do women met men on line and then run off with them, it just scares the socks off of me.
Oh well just me thinking out loud.
DH says that I should just turn the other cheek, I know that he is right-usually is. But I am of the flesh and well it hurts.
Off to find what the Lord has to say to me personally.


Blessings,
Debi

1 comment:

I am the Clay said...

debbie,
I am sorry this has happened to you. I too miss homestead blogger - I miss the ladies there... maybe we can recruit them to come this way??? LOL!

Blessings,
gloria