03 November, 2008

Got my laptop fixed.

It seems so silly to think that this is just a computer, I've only had it for a year or maybe almost two. But having to go back and use the desktop after having been on this one for so long was like having to tie a rope around my waist and run around the house, while the other end of that rope was tied to the inside of the front door. It took forever and it was hard and slow going, trying to get things done.

But it is now working again, the tech guy even came out to me and was super cool, because he didn't mind having all the boys ask questions, even took the time to tell them and showed them everything that he was doing and what things did. That is the best thing in my book, when a person will take the time to talk to children while they are providing a service.

But now the bad news, I just went to use the usb ports on the side and they are in crooked, so I suppose that I am going to very carefully take this apart and see if I can fix it myself. Bummer, oh well at least the computer is running again.

No comments: