19 April, 2010

Updated the photos on here

I was sitting here looking at my blog thinking I needed to finish the post from Sat and begin todays, when I realized that the photos are really old.

So I went through everything I have and changed most up them. I really need a new one of myself, but I really love the one that is there. I also have a great one that my sister took when she was up from FL that I want to get on here, I'll try to put it somewhere on here later.

I'll try to see if I can get one of the boys to take a new picture of me tomorrow if it's nice out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok now...I keep waiting to see that one photo of the day. One little photo. You have enough cameras and phones around there to manage one little photo you know :o)

Come on...use this blog as your required upkeep on schooling records. You can do it. I need to also. Accountability is the only way to get our schooling days moving along.

Deanna

Trixi said...

I am just now getting back into the whole blog thing. It was just too hard to do with Ronnie gone. Anyway, love the new pictures. Your family is growing!!