09 April, 2010

Sitting here tonight working plans

and future plans and that dreded four year plan for the oldest. I know he's go a couple years yet before we actually get there but it's better to plan ahead than to hit that wall without a clue as to what's going to happen.
I know what we are going to do for most of it all, it's just the getting him to do it. It seems like for me that we get going on school work and things are going great and then something happens and we stop the daily routine and then it's weeks before we get back to it. This has got to stop. We are not going to be getting ahead in life if we can't do a normal month of school without falling off the wagon.
So starting tomorrow we are going to make sure and post at least one photo of what we did in our school day.
We are going to be working though Sonlight Cores 3/4, K, 3 and 5 with LA for K, 3 & 5, Science for all of them plus atleast 4 different maths-I think, might only be three.
Then the biggest thing I have is how to work this, littles first on up or get them going on different things so that I can spend time with the littlest two and keep them close at hand? You would think that with 7 children and homeschooling since the beginning I'd have this all figured out by now but I don't. I'm still working on it, I'll get it hopefully before Thomas graduates.

Off to bed for now, with a new post and a photo of tomorrows, well todays activities.

No comments: